Today’s a grey, quiet, sleepy day so I’m going to keep it short! I’m pleased to say that I’ve finally started a podcast, which you can listen to on YouTube, Facebook, or download directly as an MP3 file (which is what I do with a lot of the podcasts I follow, and then listen to them on my walks).
I’m not 100% happy with my progress over the last fortnight, but I’m moving forward, one step at a time, and that’s good enough.
Last week, I got some of my goals achieved, and moved forward with a couple of others:
- I haven’t finalised plans for the release of Beyond the End of the World, but I have made a time to discuss this with my manager. I have set a time at least! (2pm, Feb 20th).
- I have finished edits and sent Beyond the End of the World to the proofreader – waiting on book cover to send to the printer.
- I didn’t finish the draft for Series Two, Book Two, but I have re-written the plan!
- I haven’t completed my painting yet, I’m still working on
- I have only done a few of my daily challenges 😦
And this week’s plans? Lots of day job hours for the few weeks, but I’m trying to keep the priorities in their place, so:
- Writing / researching
- Setting up school visits (hopefully) and beginning to advertise the book launch
- Tidying my space.