Last week I spent more time writing and reading than I had for a long time, and am all energised to go with editing and my new story.
There’s a couple of works I’m putting together at the moment – one’s the children’s anthology Secrets and the other is (wo)manpower, a zine that collates interviews and write-ups from a bunch of creative, kiwi women who inspire me.
I’m keeping it at that for now, because I’m on lunch break between my two day jobs and haven’t been for a walk yet.
Last week’s happenings:
- Edited Beyond the End of the World, Secrets and got my first official editing client.
- Had fun at St Dominic’s School and Willow Park School galas.
- Went through the illustrations for Beyond the End of the World with my illustrator, Jane Thorne.
- Made the most of the sunshine!
And this week’s plans:
- More editing, more drafting, and getting (wo)manpower out into the world.
- The Milford Pirate Festival this Saturday – costume time!
- Cleaning out the studio.
- Relaxing 🙂