Oops. It’s Tuesday.
My brain’s been full of negative self-talk lately, so I’m giving it a kick in the butt by going for walks (even when I don’t feel like it) and starting the morning with gratitude lists. The key, of course, is to continue doing these things when I’m feeling better, so I don’t slip back again. I’m doing my best to stay on top of my physical and mental health so I can really get the most out of life.
- I took lots of rest, as I still hadn’t recovered from my cold.
- Spent Saturday (NZ Bookshop Day) at the Blockhouse Bay Market Day and the Dorothy Butler Children’s Bookshop.
- Got some editing done on the draft of Beyond the End of the World (Caretaker Series #3)
- Made a new zine, about how I got started writing, called Getting Published.
- Began clearing out my studio (I have way too much stuff & my creative brain needs SPACE).
- Ordered postcards and magnets for the Illustrator’s Edition cover art.
- Outlined the next story!!
My plans this week are to:
- Do more editing on Beyond the End of the World
- Get the next book planned (chapter break down) and maybe even start on the draft.
- Finish clearing out my studio.
- Walking lots.
- Socialise! I’ve been a bit of a hermit lately…
- Participate in St Dominic’s School (Blockhouse Bay) and Willow Park School (Hillcrest) galas.