I almost forgot to post today as I totally forgot it was Monday. Last week was BUSY so this week is quiet (very much on purpose).
Busy was good on the book sales and marketing front – 60 books over the previous fortnight, which I’m chuffed with. The fun factor kicked in, too 🙂
Exercise happened, and I’m closer to the levels of exercise I’d like to be doing on a regular basis (the aim is 20mins every day, but I’m happy with 1-2 days ‘off’).
Last week, in addition to my events, stuff happened:
- Discussed and confirmed my first seminar! Jacqui Be and I are developing ‘Action Authors‘ with our first workshop on Mindset & Marketing.
- The Caretaker’s Colouring Book will be stocked at the Glen Eden Book Exchange – yay!
- I attended the Hospital Market, participated in Colour Your Own Adventure, and listened to a fantastic talk on independent publishing at the Central Auckland Library.
This week is about:
- Cleaning the house!
- Keeping up / improving my exercise routine.
- Getting started on a zine.
- Doing a vlog (yeah, I know).
- Sharing my upcoming seminar.
- Setting up a Kickstarter for my children’s short story anthology