Last week saw a huge amount of progress on the colouring book, which I am really pleased with so far. I’ve also managed to get some much-needed editing done on Beyond the End of the World, and some formatting for a friend.
I’m just doing a short post today, because my morning has been full of to-do’s and I REALLY want to get to the library and do some drawing!
So here’s last week’s round up:
- I did one 1.5h walk, and a couple of short yoga sessions.
- No short story writing (but lots of short story daydreaming LOL)
- More editing on Beyond
- A total of 12 illustrations completed (out of a proposed 16 pages)
- Ordered the next print run for The Caretaker of Imagination.
- Attended the Mt Eden Village Craft Fair.
- Established a fan club.
- Wrote a blog post for JC Hart, on working with an illustrator.
And what’s on the cards for this week?