This week has held a lot of creating. I’ve been working on the colouring books, and doing a little bit of writing. I’ve also been trying to get myself a bit more organised. Accounts are not my favourite thing to do, nor is tidying up, but they’re both things that are important and unfortunately must be done.
Added to that, I can feel a bit of a slump coming on. I’ve got a list of books to read that will hopefully inspire me and help me out of it, as well as people I know I can call on for support. For that reason, it’s even more important to stay organised. For me, the most detrimental part of depression is an overwhelming sense of worthlessness – and it’s kinda hard to reach for your goals when you don’t even feel worthy of the goals your have already achieved.
But let’s move on to the good stuff. What happened last week?
- Two colouring pages (almost) completed for The Caretaker’s Colouring Book.
- Sample received from Jennie Cruse for the Lucy’s Story audio book.
- Some short story writing.
- A revised ending and some other editing on Beyond the End of the World.
- The Orewa Street & Craft Market.
And what’s on the cards for this week?
- Walking / yoga at least three times (I haven’t done either for the last week).
- More short story writing.
- More editing on Beyond
- 3-5 colouring pages completed.
- Tidying my writing / art space!
So, what’s on your to-do list this week? What did you achieve last week? Let me know!