When I was blogging a while ago, I began doing a sort of round-up on Mondays. I’d write some of my goals for the week, and what I had achieved in the previous week. On the whole, I found this a great way to keep on top of stuff (uh, except when I didn’t lol).
So I’m kind of sort of reviving my Monday blogging. I’ll post a bit of a reflection of last week, and what’s on the cards for the upcoming week.
Hopefully, this will serve two purposes – firstly, to keep me on track & focused! But also, I’m making an effort to get out and about more (you can see upcoming events in the right-hand sidebar now (scroll down if you’re reading this on your phone or tablet)). So since I’m doing more events, it lets you guys know if I’m in your area.
So what did I get up to last week?
- Over the long weekend, I went down to Hamilton to do a workshop with Butterfly Clinic and Neotouch in cranio-sacral therapy. This was a beautiful, transformative experience and I will do a proper blog about it later this week.
- And in relation to that, I’ve sent Karyn at Butterfly Clinic a copy of each of my books, and she will soon be stocking them in her shop!
- I spent the rest of the week at Blockhouse Bay Intermediate (read about it here) as they were celebrating Book Week. I met some lovely young people, and answered lots of fantastic questions.
- On Sunday, I held my very first stall at the Mangere Bridge Boutique Markets. It was a lovely morning and I met some great people.
- I didn’t do much on the writing front, but I did manage to get everything through to my printer, Chris, so Lucy’s Story is currently being made!
And what’s on the cards for this week?
- Clean the house! It was a busy week so there’s lots of catching up to do.
- Get the colouring pages and writing tasks prepared for the launch party.
- Work on my draft for Beyond the End of the World. Writing has been really slow on this and I need to give myself a kick in the butt and get this done.
- And on the weekend, I’ll be visiting the Mt Eden Village Craft Market with the hopes of having a stall there next time – on Saturday the 11th of July.